My favorite excuse! Tonight I didn't let myself use it. Instead of spending an hour on facebook to veg-out after an 11-hour work day, I cut my photo-stalking time to 30 minutes and used the other 30 to workout in my living room.
For years I've dog-eared workout suggestions and recipes in Self and Health magazine, "to try later." Today I finally went back to my stack and created an easy, 30-minute circuit to burn a few calories before going to bed.
The workout is below, in case you are interested. Running 3-6 miles might have been better, but on a night where I "had no time" this did the trick.
My intent for tomorrow - find time! I encourage you to do the same. When it comes to health, being selfish is allowed.
Circuit - repeat 3 times:
1) 60-seconds of jumping jacks or jump rope
2) 10 lunges on each leg
3) 20 push ups
4) 60 situps - 20 forward, 20 to each side, 20 leg raises for lower abs
5) Side and back kicks - 20 on each leg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i will be using that tonight before bed, b/c I had "no time" today (just like I have no time to be reading blogs etc) :P
ReplyDelete