My "healthy" eating habbits have become my worst enenemy this year. A grapefruit here, salad there, carrots, granola bar, more fruit....until I've eaten more in calories than someone who eats a bagel for breakfast, pizza slice for lunch and sushi with frozen yogurt for dinner - what you would typically consider "unhealthy."
At the end of the day, it's calories in to calories out. I'm definitely not promoting unhealthy eating, but I'm just realizing that I've become a victim to healthy munching.
At some point, I think you have to balance your meals so that they are filling and satisfying enough to keep you from going back for seconds and thirds...and fourths. Didn't someone recently write a book called "Skinny girls don't eat salads"? I think they had a point.
Goal for the week, on top of squeezing 30-minutes of crunch time in a day, is to stop munching, and start eating MEALS.
I might even start recording calories again and doing the math. No promises ;)
What works for you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow. I was just having that SAME EXACT THOUGHT last week!
ReplyDelete