How am I so encouraged and ready one day and then completely demotivated the next?
I keep telling myself today is the day, this week is the week, that I'm going to get back on track and eat right as well as workout at least an hour a day.
Yet, Monday, I woke up with LOW energy, didn't workout and then ate a big dinner with my client.
Today, I did a short 25 minute workout and ate well all day, but then got a huge craving for sugar and satiated it with a bar - because I really need 180 calories before bed.
I need to get back on track. I want to be addicted to a steady eating program and consistent workout but am having the hardest time jump starting this on weekdays filled with work.
I think in cases like this what has helped me in the past and what might help you is laying out an actual calendar with weekly goals.
What motivates you? Any inspirations to share?
OK. Signing off with promise to YOU that I WILL start tomorrow with a workout and proper eating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

weight watchers works! it's got just enough structure to keep you honest without limiting ANYTHING you want to eat. : )
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe day of your post "I have no time" I wasn't going to work out, because "I had no time", but I did part of the routine you detailed. I have not been very happy with a number of my eating choices this week too. For example last night at a friend's party I had two pieces of cake! Did I even need one piece!?? NO. It helps knowing someone else has similar (though much less detrimental!) frustrations yet continues on to try and do better. So keep on keepin' on, you motivate me!
ReplyDeleteHow did your week go!!??
ReplyDelete